Struggling to live by the Bible's perfect morality.

I have found for me the only way to live is by the word of God. It is for all mankind, the universal recipe for living is found in His love story to us.
As for me,

I tried to live by it. -

But it's hard when loved ones won't do the same.

I get all my morals from The Bible.
But the world doesn't understand that's basically where our morality comes from.

For examples:

One of my daughter didn't want to be sold into life-long slavery to some really greasy middle-aged guy who offered to meet my asking price.
I tried explaining that since she started menstruating the week before, that means she's a "woman" now, according to the Lord's perfect and unchanging morality. She needs to stop taking advice from her middle-school counselor.

Another didn't want to be stoned to death on her wedding night after refusing to provide bloody sheets to prove I sold her as a virgin.

Another daughter kept dodging every rock I threw after she refuse to marry her r___ist.

I told her it's very important that he be both forced (if he's unwilling) or allowed (if that was his plan all along) to be able to exercise his God-ordained right to own her after he made her be 'damaged goods'. And that she doesn't have any say in the matter.

One of my sons didn't want to be stoned to death for being repeatedly unruly.

Another didn't want to be stoned to death for picking up sticks on God's day off.
He tried to argue that they were trip hazards and that growing up in an abusive religious cult caused him to have OCD; which made him feel like he had to pick up every stick.

My response?
"Can you BE any more WOKE? Enough of your liberal atheist psychobabble. You're just trying to infringe on my religious freedom to force you to live by my religion! Err, uhm, I mean, my "totally not a religion"!"

Another son didn't want to be righteously hacked to pieces for merely traveling with a very large church group where some other people made a golden calf while my son was obliviously asleep in his tent.

My then-wife/property didn't want to drink the God-prescribed magic-curse potion that would make her have a flesh-rotting miscarriage if it was some other guy's baby.

In fact, when I told ALL OF THEM they are all so sinfully broken they don't even deserve to EXIST . ...
but that our FATHER who IS LOVE is willing to FORGIVE THEM
(for how he made made them) ...

BUT IF ONLY they'll first arbitrarily decide to "just believe" (random and dead fallible men's say so) that some Jewish carpenter died as a human sacrifice to appease the wrath of a tribal War Deity in one of the most superstitious and illiterate places in the world; thousands of years ago.

So I gave them all a "friendly warning" of being thrown away like trash forever (or worse);
lest they REPENT of thinking I (err, I mean "God") am completely unhinged.

But they LAUGHED!!!

Well, one of them cried;
mumbling something about emotional abuse.
But that's just "the world's" wisdom.
Everyone knows the study of childhood development, adolescent psychiatry, and standardized criteria for "abuse" are just The World's way of trying to delegitimize The Bible.

And to top it all off, ...

Local cops said I wasn't allowed to experience the God-recommended joy of smashing my (err, i mean "God's") enemies' babies heads against some big rocks in the park.

--
---
I even offered to cite every single bible passage for all of it.
But they were too proud and worldly to listen to any more of it.
-- Jesus warned us that we would be persecuted
by people who don't understand perfect love.

It's hard to be righteous
in such a worldly world.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Exist; As A Way Of Thinking And Speaking That We Can Grow Past

Responding to "HOW DO YOU KNOW?" that (any) historical issue is a settled issue(?)

Christian-Fundamentalism's Relationship To Racism