Is Anyone Fairly Summed Up As "A Bad Person"?

Responding to the greatly and rightly esteemed psychologist, Dr Ramani, 
regarding her thoughts presented in this video:



My original reply has been replaced with this reply.

 My original reply was too long, 
and covered unnecessary ground.

This new reply goes to the heart of the matter. 



--
Obviously, substitute "Nazis" with "Narcissists".

 Dr. Ramani
 accidentally,
with the best of intentions, 
pulled a Kanye. 


Please note:
 
I actually do respect and appreciate Dr Ramani.

 I will continue to follow, cite, and appreciate her work. 

But I think she should revisit this issue. 
---

Thanks for coming to my 
WhoTF is TED(?) Talk. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Exist; As A Way Of Thinking And Speaking That We Can Grow Past

Responding to "HOW DO YOU KNOW?" that (any) historical issue is a settled issue(?)

Christian-Fundamentalism's Relationship To Racism