I'm fine with feeding lesser trolls. But they're getting served in a TO GO BOX.

"Wow. How did I know you'd be talking about me? I left a comment (Thursday video) on the chat issues on Jay's channel to defend myself of his accusation of me ... (blah blah blah)

-----------------------------

Stephanie.


If you had showed up behaving pro-socially, you could have made some new friends. You chose a more difficult path. But the roots of the real problem run much deeper. You know almost-nothing about the real world or the people in it. Worse yet, clearly, you've never even met yourself. If you keep acting like you do, then that's how people are going to respond to you. Feel free to keep trying to gaslight us about what's really been happening. But then don't act surprised when you get called out for it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Exist; As A Way Of Thinking And Speaking That We Can Grow Past

Responding to "HOW DO YOU KNOW?" that (any) historical issue is a settled issue(?)

Christian-Fundamentalism's Relationship To Racism