.... But wait.. Steph isn't letting the referee call the game. She's tagging CHAD into the ring! Chad turns to the crowd for support! But James still hasn't lost his cool. What a professional. :)

 



Image reads: Chad 9 hours ago @Stephanie McGuire James has been offended by many of the people who frequent this channel, including Digital Gnosis whom you mentioned. So if anything, offending James just makes you part of the Bread of Life family 😊 As for atheists not being receptive to your opinions, it’s difficult to change minds. But just because people don’t always respond to your comments doesn’t mean there aren’t some who read and consider what you have to say. I know I have. Anyways, take care and best of luck in your search for a new community." --- My reply to that: All of that is grossly unfair and even socially abusive. However, I'm not personally offended by that either. Instead, I'm just going to remain chill and walk you through the paces. First, I have never been offended by anyone on Youtube. On the very rare occasion that someone comes after me personally, I will stand up for myself. Whereas, if they are mature enough (instead) to simply raise issues in a civil manner, ask questions, seek clarifications, express concerns, challenge some of my ideas, etc ... and not come after me personally, that's obviously always the better option. But that's a decision that any given triggered-person has to make for themselves. Either way, I'm sure Rebekah doesn't want her channel's community defined, even in part, by being polarized against (or otherwise at-odds with) me personally. So if you don't want to be decent towards me personally, for whatever reason, then you could at least show Rebekah more respect than that. I still don't know what's really at the root of Stephanie's personal problem towards me. And ironically, I actually like Stephanie. We have a lot in common and I usually really appreciate her comments. That's why I subbed the other day. It's also why I came back here today to invite her to come check out Mythvision; based on her having interests specific to what Mythvision produces; -only to find out: a.) she has tried to block me (that apparently didn't work), b.) feels too scorned (rebuked; disciplined) by Rebekah to remain, and that c.) she's now trying to manipulate others here to go against me; - so that she can feel vindicated, re-affirmed, and get help purging the perceived villain, ... so that she can again feel welcome. And why does that matter to her? For the same reason it matters to all of us. We are trying to build a community of mutually networked souls who share the common interest of enjoying such discussions and debates. And I do NOT want to keep Stephanie from having that. I genuinely hope she stays. But let's be clear about this. The only reason she didn't feel welcome in the first place ... was: 1. She behaved very badly 2. I did a better job defending myself than she expected, and then 3. Rebekah (evidently) noticed Stephanie was behaving badly. I didn't do that to Stephanie. She did that to herself. But that can still be fixed. Because: I don't have a personal problem with Stephanie. The still-undiscovered true-roots of Stephanie's issues were there long before I triggered them. So that was never really about me. Regardless, my inboxes are always open. I have good confidence that we can work through it. Or she can just stop that crap and let it blow over. Either way, ... Just because I stood up for myself, while others here stood up for me, doesn't mean I'm offended. Meanwhile, I've only had one moment of friction with Nathan. It was months ago now; on a different channel. A few people I know personally witnessed it. They then explained something I didn't realize (which I am choosing not to specify anything about here). I didn't even ask for further clarification about it because I didn't want that to segue into talking about him behind his back; because I respect him as a person. I just said "oh. ok". And that was it. I had already moved on from there. It hasn't come up since. And we haven't had a problem since. We have even been on the same stream, here, since then; without any problems. In any event, the solution to making Stephanie feel like she's still welcome here is not to actively talk smack about me, in public, on this channel, where the effect (if you were to succeed) would be: to polarize the community against me, to make me not only feel unwelcomed, but also to make me BE unwelcomed, ... to defend a presumed-victim about an exchange you didn't witness, against a man you too apparently have some personal issues with. I am respected by most people here. And I most certainly warrant that respect. Besides, even Rebekah realized Steph was crossing a line; as Steph has indicated. Meanwhile, If you too have a personal problem with me, you too could take it up with me privately; where we could actually work through whatever that problem is. Or you could take it up with Rebekah in private message. Or, at the very least, have the decency to keep that between you and whoever you can find to hate-bond with about it; in Jesus' name, I pray.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Exist; As A Way Of Thinking And Speaking That We Can Grow Past

Responding to "HOW DO YOU KNOW?" that (any) historical issue is a settled issue(?)

Christian-Fundamentalism's Relationship To Racism