When a Christian Fundamentalist Warns You To Expect Judgement IF You Don't Do As They Say

In other words:
"don't be surprised if you do end up being judged by God in the end when you had an entire lifetime to make an attempt to speak to him even if you have a hard time believing."

----------
 Translation:

"don't be surprised if you do end up being judged (with eternal torture; I'm tryin'a keep that part on the downlow) by (my own personally conceptualized) God in the end,

when you had an entire lifetime
(of an arbitrary length, and with randomized conditions; because my God doesn't do "fair")

to make an attempt to speak to "him" (my fictional Mob Boss),

even if you have (no logical reason that you know of, to believe (or even CARE about) a damned word anyone says about it)

(I'm still hoping I can emotionally manipulate your to surrender to my will over yours.
So I'm playing upon any possible emotional vulnerabilities or logic-deficiencies you might hopefully have)"
---
---
---
Reply:

You're a conquered mind
trying to conquer other minds.

And as far away from STOIC as it's even possible to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Exist; As A Way Of Thinking And Speaking That We Can Grow Past

Responding to "HOW DO YOU KNOW?" that (any) historical issue is a settled issue(?)

Christian-Fundamentalism's Relationship To Racism